Friday, May 10, 2013

On the cusp of wedding season…

purple anemones | Ideas in Bloom

Our first wedding of the season is tomorrow!  Every year I get the same “wedding high,” as I call it.  The giddy anticipation of another year of joy and beauty.  Usually it hits just as I’m pulling away from the Boston Flower Exchange with that first load of fresh flowers, still buzzing from the extra strong latte I brewed before the sun came up.  This Wednesday was no exception.  I’m sure it’s partially due to the caffeine and the quiet magic of the city in it’s pre-dawn state.  But there is no denying the excitement of the start of a season packed with the celebrations of some amazing couples.

Since we’re in the studio designing away today, there’s won’t be a Friday Flowers post, but hop on over to our Facebook page where there are sure to be a few sneak peeks throughout the day - https://www.facebook.com/ideas.in.bloom.llc

No comments:

Post a Comment