Friday, May 24, 2013

Friday Flowers – Red Rose Wedding

Red Rose BouquetHappy Friday all!  Last weekend we designed a classic rose wedding held at the Kimball Jenkins Estate in Concord, NH.  It was a laid back affair with a red and white color theme. 

When you say red rose, I immediately think of Rio’s Sexy Red Rose, my favorite, by far.  Look at those beauties!  The Maids carried small bouquets of white roses (you can see them here, peeking out from behind the bridal bouquet.)

We received these kind words from the Bride (in record time, I might add!):

"Kristin was so great to work with she listened to everything I had to say and made the table settings and my bouquets amazing! Thank you so much for decorating for my wedding!"

 

Have a fun and safe Memorial Day weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment