Wednesday, June 20, 2012

From the Wildflower Garden

With such hot and muggy weather forecasted today, we are staying cool and catching up on things inside for a change.  I finally got around to downloading photos from my camera onto the computer and found these snapshots I had taken a week or two back of blooms in my wildflower garden.  Last summer I scattered a partial shade mix of seeds along the back fence of our yard in hopes of adding a low maintenance mix of color and greens.  Success!

Blue Wildflower

Some of the foxglove topped out near 5 feet tall!

FoxgloveFoxglove

Lots of Sweet William

Sweet WilliamSweet William Sweet William         

Stay cool!

1 comment:

Lissa (The Wedding Bistro at Bellenza) said...

Such a lovely sight for you to enjoy right in your own garden!

Post a Comment