Saturday, January 1, 2011

An Ode to 2010

Another year come and gone.  I’m sure you all are resting up after raucous New Year’s Eve celebrations so I’ll keep this introspective short, sweet, and full of pictures.

2010 was memorable for many reasons, but our June wedding is at the top of my personal list.  It was a beautiful, albeit rainy day, full of love and celebration.  I may have bitten off more than I could comfortably chew doing all the flowers, but I was lucky enough to have loads of helping hands along the way.  For all those DIYers out there, craft and create your hearts out in the months leading up to the wedding, but for goodness sake, take the day off the “day of!” I was so glad to have my army of wedding warriors (lead by the fearless Pam Condon, otherwise known as “Mom”) to set the stage for a wonderful evening.

2010finalpost1

We met so many amazing brides throughout the year and were honored to play a role in their weddings.  From the tip of Vermont, to the quiet corners of New Hampshire, and down into the heart of Boston, each event was different and a perfect reflection of the couples.  Variety is certainly the spice of our lives!  Check out a few selective pictures below.

2010finalpost2 A big thank you to some of the talented photographers we met along the way! Featured above (in order of appearance): Joanna Puza, my little point-and-shoot, Aurora Photography , Harper Point, and Jo Cush.

Cheers to you all, and here’s to a wonderful 2011.  We look forward to making it an amazing year, one beautiful garden or stunning wedding at a time!

No comments:

Post a Comment