Friday, May 28, 2010

Seasonal Beauties

Inspiration certainly isn’t hard to come by this time of year.  Seasonal blooms abound, making our job that much more enjoyable.  Not only does the floral selection broaden, but there is greater opportunity to procure products from the US as opposed to international markets.

IMG_2747These classic beauties were plucked from the laden bushes in my very own front garden.  Containers of peonies grace just about every level plane in our house at the moment! I nestled these into a corner on the desktop in the office.  If I must be cooped up inside with paperwork and wedding details on a beautiful day like today, the task seems easier with these cheery flowers in the corner of my eye.

IMG_2750

And yes, that is a bright green painting of a chipmunk and I love it. It was proudly purchased at an Artists for Humanity open house.

1 comment:

Lauren Gilfeather said...

Peonies...my absolute favorite! Can't wait to see your wedding flowers!

Post a Comment