Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Melissa & Andrew’s Kimball-Jenkins Estate Wedding

Red Rose Wedding Flowers 1

It’s official.  This diehard New Englander is so. done. with. winter.  It’s never happened before, but I am at the end of my rope with Mother Nature.  I know, you all are way ahead of me and have been posting your displeasure on Facebook for about a month now.  I’ve given in and decided to join the masses.  I never thought the day would come…

Today’s raging winds have chilled me to the bone, but looking at Melissa and Andrew’s romantic red wedding has made me feel just a little bit cozier.  I hope you feel that way too!  The couple kept their decor classic with an abundance of romantic, red roses (our favorite variety – Sexy Red) for their wedding at the Kimball-Jenkins Estate.

 

 

 Red Rose Wedding Flowers 4  Red Rose Wedding Flowers 6 Red Rose Wedding Flowers 7 Red Rose Wedding Flowers 8 Red Rose Wedding Flowers 9 Red Rose Wedding Flowers 10  Red Rose Wedding Flowers 12 Red Rose Wedding Flowers 13 Red Rose Wedding Flowers 14  Red Rose Wedding Flowers 16   Red Rose Wedding Flowers 19 Red Rose Wedding Flowers 20      Red Rose Wedding Flowers 26    Red Rose Wedding Flowers 30    Red Rose Wedding Flowers 34

Thanks to Jodi Sammons Feil for the photos!

 

To see more, visit our website gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment